Yeti SmartBenchThe world's first industrial grade, portable, 4' x 8' full panel processing 3D CNC router.
Just $5995 - includes import taxes and shipping to continental US addresses - plus applicable local taxes.
Units for Canadian delivery will have CSA certification locally, and are already in Canada - Hit the CONTACT link at the top of this page to get more information.Welcome to a new world of cutting.
Our entry level CNC router is packed with all the standard features you need to get the results you want, fast and first time. With it’s simple to use touchpad and portable frame – release your creative potential and decrease your workload with this innovative, standalone tool.
Included with your purchase are a dust extraction hose and power cord, pairing clean cutting with a clean workspace. Easily connect to your own system, and enjoy a dust-free experience!
If that’s not enough, SmartBench can process the largest of standard size sheets in one go, eliminating the need to cut sheets down to size. Our philosophy – work smart – means that we don’t want anything to slow you down.
Buy your SmartBench now.
$5995 USD. (Includes import taxes and shipping to US addresses; Canadian units will be CSA certified locally prior to being released to customers) plus applicable local taxes.
Production is underway – shipping for US based units began in early August 2019. Currently, our order-to-doorstep lead time is approximately 4 weeks. We are also shipping to Canada, where CSA certification will be done prior to releasing to customers.
Ease of use
- Intuitive touch screen control and standard shape cutting apps means no CAD is required – will be available Q3 or Q4 2019 by update/download
- Seamless integration with Vectric products (Aspire, Desktop PRO, etc), Autodesk Fusion and much more for more complex shapes/projects.
- Wi-Fi/USB connectivity for simple file transfer.
- Work holding solutions, smart data points and a Z Probe for fast, easy and accurate setting.
- Dust extraction system ready for clean operation.
- Autonomous cutting – Working with you. SmartBench gets the job done while allowing you to work on other tasks.
- Fast setup – plan your job on the touch screen, set your materials and press go (available Q3 2019).
- Fast job processing time – SmartBench can perform multiple cutting operations, dramatically improving your job time.
- SmartBench fits into a SWB van.
- Sections have been made to be handled by one person.
- Nothing more required to start producing standard shapes than SmartBench and a router bit (Q3 2019).
- Set up on site within 5 minutes.
- Process up to 4’ x 8’ sheets edge to edge.
- Use SmartBench in feed-through mode and process any length of work surface.
- Process softwood and hardwood sections up to 150mm/6″ thick.
- Wood based composite boards (melamine, MDF, Extira)
- Composite worksurfaces
- Polycarbonate, acrylic and other forms of plastic
Quality and accuracy assured
- Finished parts accurate to +/-0.5mm (0.019685″ – approx. 1/64″) or better, over a 2.5m (98.42″) distance.
- CE certified
- Remote software upgrades means you get the benefit of our ever-increasing library of cutting apps
Safety in mind
- E Stops
- Interrupt bars along the x axis
- Cutter door open cut out switch
Processing your model
Vectric Aspire, VCarve PRO, or Fusion 360 recommended. Any CAM processor that produces grbl output will work fine!
Of course, we’ve also connected with industry specific software packages such as Cabinet Vision for casework and more!
G Code / grbl
X axis travel
X max speed
590″ per minute (15 meters per minute)
Y axis travel
Y max speed
590″ per minute (15 meters per minute)
Z axis travel
Z max speed
78″ per minute (2 meters per minute)
Max sheet cut size
97.24″ x 48.7″ (2470 x 1237mm)
Max depth of material
X & Y Axis
Rack and pinion
5,000 – 24,000 rpm (model dependent). Currently, we are using an 800 watt AMB air cooled spindle for North American shipments with 110v US wiring. A 220v US wired SmartBench with a 1050 watt variable speed (software controlled) spindle is also available for $200 more. (If you opt for the 220v version, the entire system is wired for 220v not just the spindle).
1/4″ collets shipped for US purchases – max shank 10mm (0.394”, and is available as an option).
accurate to +/-0.5mm (0.019685″) or better, over a 2.5m (98.42″) distance.
230v or 110v – 110v units are being shipped to US customers typically, although a 220v US version is also available for a minimal difference in price. If you are using the SmartBench to auto-power your dust extraction unit, it needs to be under 10 amps draw.
1400 watts = approximately 13 amp total draw; 10 is available for the dust extractor
Y Bench pack – 105’’ x 21’’ x 4″; 65 lbs
X Beam1 pack – 61’’ x 14’’ x 14″; 88 lbs
The simple answer is everything that’s required to start producing parts except the following items
In order to get cutting, you’ll need to use your own CAD/CAM software to design and create your projects. We recommend you use Vectric products or Autodesk’s Fusion 360 to model and CAM process your files. We’ve added our router configuration into Fusion 360 meaning after you’ve processed your file through the CAM process you can simply choose Smartbench from the drop down list and send the finish cut file to the router via Wi-Fi or USB.
Other G Code generating CAD/CAM packages can be used, so if you use a cabinetmaking software package, signmaking software etc – it typically has the proper output for the SmartBench. (grbl).
Standard router bits can be used to fit the router head. US systems are shipping with a 1/4″ collet, but other collet sizes are available up to 10mm in diameter.
You will need to provide an extraction unit to attach to our standard hose, and then plug the power supply into the on/off socket provided. 10 amp max draw if connecting to the SmartBench.
We’ve designed our routers as a self install product to negate the need and cost of any professional installation.
Once you receive your router and have unpacked it, installation is easy, just follow our comprehensive instructions and you’ll be up and running in approximately 5 – 10 minutes.
We offer a 12 months parts and labor (excludes wearable parts) return to point of purchase warranty.
In the unlikely event you need some warranty support, the first point of contact will be via your point of purchase telephone support to analyze the issue.
Should it be diagnosed that the unit needs to be returned, packaging will be provided to return the x carriage and/or control box back to your point of purchase.
Your point of purchase will provide the freight both ways.
Once back, your point of purchase will undertake the repairs and return your repaired Yeti router to you.
We appreciate the experience of receiving your router is all part of the buying experience. So we’ve thought about that too.
Our packaging has been design to be easily handled by one person as it is easily separated into four packs.
As we are ramping up production, we are shipping direct from Yeti Tool (UK) to your doorstep. Our typical delivery service is as indicated below.
North America 3 – 5 working days = it seems most of the shipments to USA addresses are arriving in 3 days from the UK.
Of course the speed of delivery depends on the freight service chosen, but typically we have been using UPS with great success. AS OF 9/3/2019 WE WILL BE SHIPPING IN 5 BOXES. I WILL UPDATE SIZES AND WEIGHTS ONCE I HAVE THE INFORMATION.